- Shirt on the floor in corner opposite stripped bed.
- TV readjusted to face directly forward.
- Pizza box on floor by front door.
- Bathtub is full.
- Fliers on 50 Blessings on the kitchen table:
- THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO OUR NEWS LETTER! WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN OUR CAUSE. AMERICA IS A TUNE. IT MUST BE SUNG TOGETHER. -50 BLESSINGS
"Hello, it's 'Linda'... I need a babysitter right away. Got a few kids that need to be disciplined here. I'm at East 7th Street. Make sure you have a long talk with them, I really need someone to get through to these rascals. And like last time... please be discrete!"
East 7th Street is also the display address on Downtown Relaxation
No Talk is a short level with only one section containing enemies.
- First section: Ambush the first mobster who is walking down the corridor and steal his weapon. Rush the guy in the bottom most bathroom and kill him. If the guy on the couch runs after you, kill him as he enters the toilet doorway else aim lock onto him and throw your weapon at him. In the top left room there will be a mobster walking around in circles. Bash the door into him as he passes by it. If there is a firearm around, pick it up. Lure the last guy moving around into the door way to kill him or simply shoot at him if you possess a firearm. The guy sitting down may be killed from either a gunshot or a rush with a melee weapon.
In Beard's pizza parlor:
Hi there, welcome! Oh, you don't need to order, your pizza's already done. Had a feelin you were on your way here, heh... Well, let's just leave it at that for now, shall we? Don't worry about paying, it's on the house!
- Benjamin Söderström (brother of Cactus at Dennaton) with his elbows crossed
- Oscar Dragen (assistant programmer) next to Benjamin eating a pizza.
- Tony Mask - Fists of Fury (upon high score)
- Puzzle Letter in the kitchen near the Sink
Exposed (bonus) · Highball (bonus)