Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine. Soon you'll find yourself struggling to get a grip of what is going on and why you are prone to these acts of violence. Hotline Miami's sequel/prequel, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number was released on the 10th of March 2015, it features 12 new playable characters as well as new weapons and levels and a level editor.
|Featured Images and Articles|
|Expanding the Wiki|
Help to expand the wiki! Please create new pages and tell your friends about the game!
|To write a new article, enter the title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create a new article </createbox>
|Blogs and News|
2021/08/02 20:04- -
- PUBG officially leaves Stadia Pro as the record holder for longest claimable game 9to5Google...
2021/08/02 08:29- -
- [Update: GRIME] Google adds five Stadia Pro games for August 2021 9to5Google...
2021/07/30 20:03- -
- Stadia Changelog: Get Packed gets Fully Loaded, free weekend games, more 9to5Google...
2021/07/26 10:06- -
- ‘Project IGI’ remade in ‘Far Cry 5’ while fans wait for the prequel NME.com...
2021/07/13 07:00- -
- Black Skylands Review – Sky Pirates, Hotline Miami, And The Long Grind Happy Gamer...