Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine. Soon you'll find yourself struggling to get a grip of what is going on and why you are prone to these acts of violence. Hotline Miami's sequel/prequel, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number was released on the 10th of March 2015, it features 12 new playable characters as well as new weapons and levels and a level editor.
|Featured Images and Articles|
|Expanding the Wiki|
Help to expand the wiki! Please create new pages and tell your friends about the game!
|To write a new article, enter the title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create a new article </createbox>
|Blogs and News|
2021/03/01 08:00- -
- [Update: Claim now] Google adds four Stadia Pro games for March 2021, including PixelJunk Raiders 9to5Google...
2021/02/28 16:30- -
- 5 First-Person Shooters Released In 2020 That Didn’t Get Enough Love GameRant...
2021/02/26 15:30- -
- Borderlands 3: 10 Best Moze Heads TheGamer...
2021/02/24 08:06- -
- Someone should make a game about: swooping season Eurogamer.net...
2021/02/22 16:09- -
- Fall Guys Reveals Next Collaboration with Cuphead | Game Rant GameRant...