Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine. Soon you'll find yourself struggling to get a grip of what is going on and why you are prone to these acts of violence. Hotline Miami's sequel/prequel, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number was released on the 10th of March 2015, it features 12 new playable characters as well as new weapons and levels and a level editor.
|Featured Images and Articles|
|Expanding the Wiki|
Help to expand the wiki! Please create new pages and tell your friends about the game!
|To write a new article, enter the title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create a new article </createbox>
|Blogs and News|
2021/09/15 13:56- -
- Games Like Back 4 Blood WePC - PC Building Community...
2021/09/12 11:57- -
- Stardew Valley Fan Points Out How Much Sandy's Shop Looks Like Peppa Pig and You Can't Unsee It GameRant...
2021/09/10 21:57- -
- Best PlayStation Network Games: Top 25 PSN Games For PS4 And PS5 GameSpot...
2021/09/10 01:14- -
- RICO London Dev Talks Building Games 'Switch First' GameRant...
2021/09/08 07:00- -
- Project Downfall's stylish demo is like a Hotline Miami FPS Rock Paper Shotgun...